It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these lists. But lately on FB, everyone has been doing lists and then tagging a bunch of their friends so people can see the answers to the questions. Because it’s been a while, I thought I’d indulge the little tiny part of me that likes doing these memes. Below was “borrowed” from Kirsten from her FB page.
1. If your doctor told you today that you were pregnant, what would you say?
“How many are there?” or “Oh, we’re a little bit ahead of schedule.”
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Yes. If I didn’t trust them, then they wouldn’t be my friends.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes – definitely!
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
I think so. Can’t remember what is in my wallet.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Lissy – she is even better than a doctor – she’s a super nurse!
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Not any more.
8. Question was missing from the list.
9. Is there someone / something who pops into your mind at random times?
All the time.
10. What’s your most favourite scar?
The one on my belly – my appendix scar from my operation at the age of 5.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
It was a message to my sister trying to see if she was feeling better – she’s been quite run down lately.
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
His eyes and his smile – if they match, then he is one genuine guy.
14. Fill in the blank. I love: my gorgeous man J.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
A permanent job.
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
My parents, then J.
17. How many kids do you want to have?
2 – if I can arrange it, fraternal twins of one boy and one girl, and the boy would be born first.
18. Would you make a good parent?
I hope so – I’ve been told I would.
19. Where was your FB profile picture taken?
2008 Redkite Electric Blue Charity Ball.
20. What’s your middle name?
It means “Beautiful Pearl”.
21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
Nothing – absolutely nothing – except completing this list.
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would say goodbye to my maternal grandparents. I never felt I got to say a proper farewell to them before they passed away.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honour / best man in your wedding?
Suz – she will be my matron of honour.
24. What are you wearing right now?
An old T-shirt that says “More Of What You Like” across my chest, and Tweety pyjama pants.
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
I have some favourite restaurants, but it really does depend on what cuisine I feel like.
27. Favorite jeans?
The ones that make my legs look slim and my bum look small.
28. Favorite animal?
A King Charles Cavalier puppy.
29. Favorite juice?
I love all juices.
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Never – and I’m scared that I will come down with it when I’m pregnant.
31. Have you had a sore throat?
Yes, but thankfully not recently.
32. Ever had a bar fight?
Yes. I won.
33. Who knows you the best?
34. Shoe size?
Anywhere between 5.5 and 7, depending on the shoemaker.
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Yes. It wasn’t pretty.
37. Been to Mexico?
38. Did you buy something today?
Yes – a newspaper and ingredients for dinner.
39. Did you get sick today?
No – but I did get sick and tired of someone treating me like an idiot and playing stupid mind games.
40. Do you miss someone today?
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
I wanted to slap someone down.
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
A couple of weeks ago.
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me and J.
44. Last person to see you cry?
J. I think. Could have been my family.
45. Who made you cry?
No one. I guess I did. I was just crying because I was sad about not having a job.
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Too early to tell – but I know there will be some time spent with J and M.
48. Who do you think will return this?
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
“OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG” followed by “YES YES YES YES YES YES YES” surrounded by a whole bunch of tears and cuddles and kisses.