Grill Gone Wild

Mood: LOL

Europeans obviously have no idea how to BBQ …

MAN BARBECUES CAR BY MISTAKE
May 12, 2008 – 6:06AM, SMH Online

A man barbecued his own car by mistake following a mishap at a grill party in southern Germany, police said.

The 37-year-old poured a beaker of petrol onto the smouldering charcoal of his balcony grill in order to coax it into life, prompting a tongue of flame to shoot out.

A friend standing next to him panicked and dropped the cannister containing the petrol, causing it to ignite and spill on to the man’s car parked below.

The car went up up flames. Two other vehicles were damaged in yesterday evening’s blaze, which police said caused no injuries but more than 30,000 euro ($A49,027.62) worth of damage.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s